Why Spiritual Journeys
Why do we travel?
People travel, for many reasons...to explore , the see new sights, to discover, to visit, to experience, to relax, to rejuvenate, to bond, to reach out…..
What does a spiritual seeker do?
Goes inwards, questions, seeks the truth, discovers more about less, visits self, meditates, bonds with higher consciousness ….. When we direct our energy and resources towards conscious travel we create experiences that go beyond just travel memories.
Why not be a conscious traveler?
Travel with mindfulness.Becoming a conscious traveller can be a transforming point in your life. Are you willing to take the risk and explore more than just the destination? When we take that first step to discover more about our inner selves and ‘sense’ the vibrations of a location and ‘feel’ the energy of a destination and the sights it offers, we move towards becoming a conscious traveller. Being open to new experiences and looking for more than what a tourist would- makes us conscious traveller. Embarking on a journey which includes not just places but also includes your journey to your inner self ...is conscious travel.Read our traveller experiences
Why not change your journeys to transformational experiences?
- Grow in wisdom as you travel
- Grow in awareness as you connect with nature and sacred
- Embark on your journey towards the truth...Find your life mission
- Connect with your self , like minded people and sacred energies
- Learn about fascinating cultures, history and significance of the sacred places/ energy spots
- Experience the essence of a destination
- Guided ceremonies, meditations and group conscious support
- Explore outer and inner world